Brand formerly known as
Application: Textile, construction, iron and steel industries, etc … Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive).
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 4 x WEL*: FFP1 class (low toxicity). “NR” marked (Non Reusable), it can be used one single shift, according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009. Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
– oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
– contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
– contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 4 WEL*
– in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
– in the presence of gases or vapours
– fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.:
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Workplace Exposure Limit.